Monday 6 February 2017

Fabric Photo Book Project

Babies and toddlers love looking at pictures, but can wreak havoc on photos or any other paper they can get their hands on.

To create a baby-friendly photo album I have been looking on-line for a fabric photo book tutorial.  The only ones I could find print the photos onto fabric, then sew the images into the book.  I want the flexibility to change photos.

Having had no luck finding what I am looking for, I am now drafting a pattern in my head to make one.  I think I have it figured out.  Once completed it will make a little girl very happy.

I have some 'buyers regret' fabric purchased for another project that I plan to use.  It's Zen Chic by Moda.  I am happy to have found a purpose for the fabric so I can continue to destash.

The goal is to make this in time to be an Easter gift.  That gives me almost two months to complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment