Tuesday 6 December 2016

Christmas Quilt-a-thon

I work well with deadlines, especially the non-arbitrary kind.  As a result, it seems I often have a back-log of projects to complete in December in time give as Christmas presents.  I will sew for hours on end, days in a row to complete gifts.

This year my list is fairly short:
  • monogram pillow
  • finish last year's Christmas quilt - a work in progress




The Christmas quilt is based on the Tinsel & Baubles pattern by the Fat Quarter Shop and uses the Jingle fabric by Kate Spain.

  The quilt should be a quick finish as I have already sewn all the 'baubles'.  It's just matter of sewing the squares together, quilting, and binding.  As it is a quilt for myself I packed it away last year once Christmas had passed to finish this fall, which has turned into December.

No comments:

Post a Comment