Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas 2016 Quilt-a-thon a bust

I'm sick.  Not just too sick to sew, but too sick to do anything but lie around doing absolutely  nothing and even that is draining.  So much for completing projects on my December sewing list.  Only two items to sew, a pillow and a quilt and it's just not happening.

The best I can do is post about past Christmas projects.


Flat Emelie & Flat Matt 
I always enjoyed playing with paper dolls as a child.  Using the Flat Emelie and Flat Matt tutorial by Angela Yosten I made a set of fabric 'paper dolls' for my niece. 


 
And a change of clothes.  Instead of flaps of paper to hold on the clothing, these ones use Velcro.  The doll clothes were a great way to use scraps of fabric and batting.


 
I also made a carry bag to store the dolls and their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment