Monday 20 June 2016

Starting to Blog

Today is the day I start to blog.   For real.  You may have noticed that this blog was created in 2012.  It is now 2016 and this is my first post.  Why?  I have been waiting until I created a logo/page header, waiting until I had finished quilts to post, waiting until I had set up the blog layout, waiting until I had ideas to write about, waiting until I had photos of quilts to post.  I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

Well, today I decided to stop waiting and start writing.  This is quite a departure for me as I like to have everything in place before 'going live'.  However, since this is a personal project it has been too easy to procrastinate and wait until I have time.  So I decided to flip things around and start with posting content.  The rest will follow in the coming weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment